Sunday, June 08, 2014

they say we do it but men does it too

Correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer ? There’s war going on at the other part of d world where ppl were dying everyday but there are more war going on everyday around our lives made by our friends and unknown people around us… It’s not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over…
Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. Heck what others say about u. Hey, at least no one is talking about them ? But they are talking about u ~ U r a subject, how cool can it be ? The paradox of an informed society is that over a period of time, it is susceptible to bias towards the same sources that project powerful information. Let them do it while u r too busy shopping ~ Some people just love to spend their free times talking about other people being a not-so-similar kinda FMs n RADIOs n Walkie Talkies~
Learn to laugh it over when u heard things that others say about you. Remember, nobody can hurt you without your permission. If u don’t like them, then don’t grant them one ! Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.
I learn to find that not only women ticked backstabbing n gossiping, men does it too ~ Leave them , never degrades your argument. Better be the main role than being the audience who only heard what’s being told n never watched the actual ‘thingy ting ting’. Who knows, if ur role is great, u might be nominated ~ Haha ~
Judging a person after d first meeting is like assuming tat ur neighbour will only wear red, because tat is what you saw her in, the first time. Just imagine if everyone in this world started judging everyone else by their own standards. It would be like a blind person telling everyone else that the world is a dark place. Ppl change all the time. Be careful of who u chose to trust ~
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one?’…and then u share, u help, u give, u listen, u laugh… Until one day, they take away their love from u… and they say everything about u differently… It is dangerous to play the sincere game without defence unless you are also stupid. Friendship is always born with love, but it does not always die with it. Moral indignation happens when there is some slight of jealousy in a halo. And when jealousy feeds upon suspicion, it turns into fury or it ends as soon as we pass from suspicion to certainty…and there comes hatred ~
Learn to accept that not everyone likes the things u do. There’s a saying - A successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do. So stick to what u love, stick to the things u do ~ And let the others say what they wanna say. Besides, how many of them can actually do the things u do ? They can’t, that’s why they wanna talk about u. They can’t do the things u do n they can’t have the things u have… therefore they can only talk about u n hope that our lives will be miserable~ Blah ~ People who are capable wouldn’t have time gossiping about what others do, what they have, this n that, so n so. They are too busy doing their own things, taking their own sweet time while others r talking. Those who talk alot, in their mind, they know that words are powerful. But little did they know that only if words are put into actions ~ Duh ! But it is good coz when they put too much of it together, they made us - A highlighted story to tell… and by then we’ve made our mark ~How easy is that ~
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. So no matter what others do… there’ll be a place for everyone to belong … u just have to find that right place ~ I’ve foundmine … and im thankful that they’re always there for me as i will be for them …
I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me. Hey, in the end of the day, who cares if u r in deep shit anyway ?
If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system. And only minority stays in there. They never move. And when they did, they’re far away left behind. So, do u wanna be one of them ?
There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. I chose both and play around with it. I work very hard n believe that there’s no miracle given to me; and when i splurge, i believe that it is a miracle given. Ya, i guess that’s how i balance my life, hmm …
I’ve met ppl , strangers who came up to me being really friendly n nice… and they ended up being my friend. But i’d never came across any strangers who came up to me being really nasty n ended up being my enemy. Hmm…people who dislike me only talks behind me, never in front. Pity them that they don’t have the guts to. Just like one who never dare to look into the mirror just to see the reality that they have the courage to talk but not to face. Some took time to create fake accounts just to drop me some nasty comments, hmm… but they nvr surface ~ Well, thank u for ur time ~ I love u ~ Muah ~
To all the girls who’ve lived your life as happy as ever but unlucky enough to have friends who never stop trying to bring u down … It is better to have a permanent income than to ‘only be able’ to tell fascinating stories about people to others~ They are not qualified enough to be a story teller as they are classified ‘differently’. And they don’t have the blings, consequently they cant make the stories they tell into movies. Short say, they get no where. So, just let them be. Shallow people ~
Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you … Hate me … and i Love U ~ Muah ~
Love Always … Leng Yein

3 comments:

Abdul Rahman said...

I saw a friend of mine commented on your facebook page and then i looked up in google of your video.. i was shocked with the comments that people did. Condescending to say the least and the only part they look is just part of you and not try to see everything.

No wonder you have this blog... To self-encourage yourself while going through shitstorm people throw at you.

Got myself a bit of problems here but fortunately everything is manageable (though a bit frustrating). Got my stuffs stolen.

Anyway, not here to talk to you about me but really... I really... hope you will find strengths and will find happiness in your life.

And whatever you wrote here... rally struck a chord with me. Keep writing Miss Leng Yein! Would love reading more of this blog.

Unknown said...

nike roshe, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, north face, ralph lauren uk, timberland, burberry outlet online, mulberry, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, kate spade handbags, true religion jeans, nike free run uk, air force, tn pas cher, new balance pas cher, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, vanessa bruno, sac guess, oakley pas cher, coach purses, coach outlet, ray ban uk, nike air max, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, lululemon, michael kors, hollister pas cher, hogan, converse pas cher, hollister, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, ugg boots, true religion jeans, replica handbags, nike air max, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, nike air max, north face, michael kors outlet, hermes, michael kors outlet, ugg boots

Unknown said...

thomas sabo, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, canada goose, hollister, lancel, moncler, replica watches, supra shoes, canada goose, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, bottes ugg, marc jacobs, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, montre pas cher, canada goose, pandora charms, links of london, pandora charms, toms shoes, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, barbour jackets, karen millen, juicy couture outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg boots uk, barbour, swarovski, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, canada goose, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia

Popular posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails